Tax Related Services and Advice
We help you develop your business plan and structure to legitimately mitigate tax on profits, disposal or retirement. We also help make full use of available tax reliefs and shelters including capital allowances, R&D allowances and investor tax breaks including the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS).
VAT Advice and Support
Whether you have a routine tax query, an impending compliance visit, a complex capital goods scheme or a property related problem, we provide prompt, reliable and accurate advice. Our advice covers all aspects of VAT from completing quarterly returns to complex transactional issues.
We develop strategies for landlords, second home owners, and developers to mitigate tax exposure including: income tax and Capital Gains Tax (CGT), corporation tax, Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT), and Inheritance Tax (IHT). We also help secure tax efficient financing for property acquisitions.
Capital Gains Tax
We advise on using specific tax exemptions and the offset of losses to improve tax efficiency. You will also get help to optimise entrepreneurs’ relief and principal private residence relief on the home.
Corporate tax services include:
- Preparation and review of tax provisions and notes for inclusion in the accounts
- Dealing with company corporation tax computations and returns
- Advising on specialist areas such as capital allowances and R&D expenditure and submitting the relevant claims and elections
- Agreement of returns and liabilities
- Dealing with HMRC correspondence and formal tax inquiries
Meet the Team
Sean Murphy FCA
Exeter Branch Manager
Louisa Norton FCA CTA
Each department focuses on providing specialised and personalised service and our team is here to help you.